After 4 weeks of trying COVERGIRL’s Clean Fresh Skim Milk Foundation, it has my recommendation of being the best drugstore light coverage foundation you can buy!
**This post may contain affiliate links (which means I make a small commission when you shop from them) and gifted items because we all have to pay our bills, and I’d rather keep creating awesome content for you than get a real job. All opinions are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.**
For the past few weeks, I’ve been testing out the new COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation and I just LOVE it! Once I decided I’d officially be switching over to this light coverage foundation for spring and summer, I knew I had to write up a COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk review! What I love most is that I often find products that promise a “healthy glow” just leave me looking oily, so I was surprisingly impressed that this instantly gave my face just the right amount of flattering glow that lasts all day. I’ve been using this as a light coverage foundation and then I use COVERGIRL’s TruBlend Undercover Concealer to any areas I’d like some extra coverage on like blemishes and undereye circles. I’ve listed the rest of the products I have on later in the post, but here are a few notable points about my new favorite lightweight foundation:
- I’ve been using it consistently for the past 4 weeks and I’m noticing less acne than with the foundation I was using before
- Smooth application (I just use my fingers) and easy to blend
- There’s a slight makeup smell to it when you put it on (as expected with foundation) but it quickly dissipates
- Infused with hydrating coconut milk and aloe extract to nourish skin
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Available in 14 COVERGIRL Skim Milk shades
The best drugstore light coverage foundation
I spend a lot of time trying different products and I’m confident that this is the best lightweight foundation that you’re going to find at a drugstore. It feels more like a tinted moisturizing but has the coverage you’d expect for a lightweight foundation which is great because I forget I’m wearing it! Plus, it’s under $12 no matter where you buy it from!
A great lightweight foundation for oily skin
My skin is dry in the winter and very oily during the summer. One of my favorite products to help tame it in the warmer months is COVERGIRL’s TruBlend Mattifying Primer which pairs great with the Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation if you’re looking for a lightweight foundation for oily skin.
A cruelty-free and vegan foundation
I started incorporating more COVERGIRL products into my makeup routine when they took the leap to go cruelty-free and now I feel even more at ease knowing that all of the products in the Clean Fresh Collection are 100% vegan and formulated without worrisome ingredients like sulfates, formaldehyde, phthalates, parabens, or talc. In fact, the CVS website has all of the COVERGIRL Clean Fresh Skin Milk ingredients listed!
Everything I have on here for this glowy make up look:
- Clean Fresh Skin Milk Foundation
- TruBlend Base Skin Primer – Moisturizing
- TruBlend Undercover Concealer
- TruBlend Minerals Loose Mineral Powder – Banana
- Clean Fresh Cream Blush – Sweet Innocence
- Clean Fresh Tinted Lip Oil
- Easy Breezy Brow Setting Gel
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang! Mascara