Sharing my Pixi Retinol Eye Cream review which I’m finding to be the most effective, best retinol eye cream for my dark circles, undereye bags, and puffiness.
**This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you shop from them and you help to support my business in the process (thank you!). I was gifted this product. All opinions are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.**
Undereye circles are one of my top priorities when it comes to skincare. However, finding products that actually work while being realistic for my budget has been no easy feat. I love and trust Pixi’s beauty products because they are on top of the game when it comes to effective products at an affordable price point. I couldn’t wait to do a Pixi Retinol Eye Cream review after the brand recently send me their Retinol Collection to try.
The first time I used this Pixi eye cream, I noticed instantly smoother skin under my eyes. It’s been about two weeks that I’ve been using it and I’m still finding it to be a contender for the most effective eye cream! While I don’t think that’s enough time to speak on its long term effectiveness, I am beyond pleased with the hydrated, more awake look that I’ve been noticing each day so far!
Here are the top reasons why I’m loving Pixi’s eye cream with retinol:
- It has caffeine to help constrict vessels which helps combat under-eye dark circles and puffiness. I notice it instantly smoothing fine lines moments after putting it on
- The small tip that mimics the look of a syringe gives a lot of control over how much is dispensed to avoid wasting it (I have a feeling this one little tube is going to last for MONTHS!)
- Does not irritate my skin (although everyone reacts different to retinol products, so please use caution and test it out on just one small patch of skin before applying under your eyes)
- It absorbs really well – no greasy skin or issues when applying make up after as long as I give it a few minutes to soak in
- The retinol eye cream by Pixi is a great option for skin of all ages! Whether you’re looking for the best eye cream for your 20s as a preventative treatment or something geared towards anti-aging later in life, give this one a try!
Why I Love the Pixi Retinol Eye Cream
One common factor among all my Pixi eye cream reviews is that my sensitive skin can tolerate them. I cannot use most products with retinol on my face in the morning because they often leave my skin looking red and irritated. However, that hasn’t been the case with the Pixi Jasmine Retinol Collection or the Pixi Retinol Eye Cream. I’ve even put this eye treatment on in the morning and been out in the sun in the afternoon (with sunscreen of course!)
The Best Eye Cream for Dark Circles
The biggest reason I see myself buying this product again and again is how well it’s helped my dark circles.
In addition to using Pixi Retinol Eye Cream, I also recommend the DetoxifEYE hydrogel eye patches. These Pixi eye patches do a great job of rehydrating and soothing the undereye area quickly. I use them at least one or twice a week!
Pixi Retinol Eye Cream Ingredients
I love Pixi’s product transparency! You can view the full list of ingredients in the Retinol Eye Cream right on their website.